The Colts have another early retirement on their hands as strong safety Khari Willis announced on Wednesday that he is retiring from the NFL at the age of 26 to fully commit to his faith.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) June 15, 2022
On Thursday’s edition of Kevin & Query, the guys discussed the aftermath of Willis’ retirement
- The personal decision for Willis and his tough rookie season
- How much heads up did the Colts have on his decision
- Why the 2022 draft class makes more sense now
- Revisiting our conversation with Maryland HC Mike Locksley on Nick Cross
- More potential surprises ahead of Colts training camp & more!
For the full discussion, click the link below and be sure to listen to Kevin & Query every weekday morning from 7-10 on 93.5 & 107.5 The Fan!