Former Colts quarterback Jeff George joins Query & Company Tuesday afternoon to talk about the biggest storylines with the Colts right now!
- What it was like to be the 1990 1st overall pick in the NFL Draft pick
- George doesn’t believe Richardson should be the QB to start week 1 against the Jacksonville Jaguars
- George goes on to talk Jonathan Taylor amidst the reports Tuesday that the Colts have granted Taylor and his camp permission to look for a trade.
- George details that “I needed Marshall Faulk, Anthony Richardson does not need Jonathan Taylor”.
- What we should be looking for this pre-season in Richardson
- He talks about his best years in the NFL
- What he would have done differently if he could do it all over again.
To listen to Jake Query and Jimmy Cook’s conversation with Jeff George, download the podcast containing the conversation below! You can always listen to Query & Company from 12pm-3pm on 93.5/107.5 The Fan, but you can watch and interact with the show by going to the 107.5 The Fan YouTube Channel.
Top 20 College Athletes With The Highest NIL Valuations
Funniest College Football Player Names Of 2023
Colts Notebook: Shane Steichen Talks Release Of Shaquille Leonard
Adam Sandler Plays Pick-Up in Indy Before Show
Colts Cut Shaquille Leonard
Why Release Shaq Leonard Now?
20 Last Place Punishments For Your 2023 Fantasy Football League
5 Things Learned: Colts Finally Close Out Home Win