On this episode of the Fieldhouse Files podcast, Scott Agness gets you caught up on a very busy February for the Indiana Pacers. A contract extension, action at the trade deadline and many representatives at All-Star weekend. Plus, injury news breaking during the show.
Among the items discussed on this episode:
- Pacers being 27-35 — losing 16 of 19 games entering the break
- Why Myles Turner’s contract extension made sense for both sides
- Pacers waiving Goga Bitadze, Terry Taylor and James Johnson to complete the trade — then bringing Johnson back
- Buddy Hield beating Reggie Miller’s record for 3s in a season
- My Salt Lake City experience
- The questions to players that were so aggravating on media day
- Six players representing the franchise, plus over 70 representatives from Indy to scout it out for next year
- Kendall Brown having season-ending surgery (the news broke during the recording)
🎙 Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Scott Agness is in his 11th season as a beat writer covering the Indiana Pacers. Click here to read more of his work at FieldhouseFiles.com.
Colts Tipping Their Hand At Stroud’s Pro Day?
Several Colts Starters Now Officially Free Agents
Pros And Cons Of Colts Trading For Lamar Jackson
Samson Ebukam Had Specific Goal In Finding New NFL Home
Colts Face Speed Void In Loss Of Parris Campbell
Colts Add Speed, Versatility In Isaiah McKenzie
Colts Grab Gardner Minshew To Fill Veteran Quarterback Need
IU Graduate Coaching FAU, Who’s Now Headed to the Elite 8