IMS President Doug Boles joined 107.5 The Fan afternoon host JMV on Thursday to hit on a variety of topics with only a couple weeks left before the 106th running of the Indianapolis 500!
- Does the emergence of F1 in the US help or hurt IndyCar?
- Will F1 return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway?
- Ticket sales on pace with the 100th running in 2016?
- Impact of Jimmie Johnson being a participant
- Hint of who is waving the Green Flag to start the race
Listen to the full interview below and tune into JMV on 107.5 & 93.5 in Indianapolis from 3-6 for the latest about the 500!