- Date/time: January 1st, 12:00am
Join Kevin Bowen and Joey Mulinaro for some Jack Daniel’s Small Ball!
So what is “Small Ball”? It’s arcade basketball!
- You get 30 seconds to make as many shots as possible.
- Beat Joey’s score and you’ll be entered to win some cool Jack Daniel’s prizes and tickets to a basketball game in Indy!
Qualifying events will be held on:
- February 8th from 1:30-2:30pm at Broad Ripple Tavern
- February 15th from 2:00-3:00pm (location TBD).
15 entrants from both locations will be chosen to compete in the bracket-style Small Ball Final on Friday, February 21st from 7:00-9:00pm. We’ll pick 2 people at the final location to complete our 32-person bracket.
Come on out for your chance to win the $1,000 grand prize and claim the title of Jack Daniel’s Small Ball Champion!
See Official Rules for more details.
What Does Carolina Trade Up Mean For Colts Drafting A Quarterback?
Meet Colts Coaching Staff Under Shane Steichen
Colts Pass Rush Welcomes Samson Ebukam, Exit Yannick Ngakoue?
Several Colts Starters Now Officially Free Agents
Shaquille Leonard Believes Second Back Surgery Did The Trick
Colts Looking Towards Future By Trading Stephon Gilmore
Can IU Play Up To Potential In NCAA Tournament?
List Of NFL’s Top 2023 Free Agents