Indianapolis – In only his 2nd NFL season, Jonathan Taylor exploded on the scene and into the record books passing Edgerrin James as the Colts single season rushing leader. How can he improve? That’s what 107.5 The Fan afternoon host JMV asked him in an interview that spanned a wide variety of subjects including:
- How he’s working to stay healthy throughout the year
- 1st impression of Matt Ryan
- Jaguars loss impact on him
- Nyheim Hines playing some WR
- If he’s aiming for 2,000 rushing yards in a season
If you missed any of the interview, listen to the full podcast below! Keep it dialed into 93.5 and 107.5 The Fan all Colts season for the best 1 on 1 interviews and analysis!