With a big slate of college football and NFL games this weekend, the Friday edition of the Dan Dakich Show was loaded with a lot of gambling in the first hour and some picks mentioned throughout the show! Jason Hammer from 93.1 WIBC and host of All Indiana Bets on WISH-TV was the first sports gambling guest that joined Dan and gave some picks that he likes this weekend.
- Tennessee Titans to cover-5.5 vs Indianapolis Colts
- Wisconsin/Notre Dame OVER 45.5 Total Points
- Los Angeles Rams to cover +1.5 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Following his conversation with Jason Hammer, Dan Dakich turned to sports handicapper Alan Cashman from TheCashmanWins.com to share what picks he likes going into this weekend of college football and NFL.
- University of Texas at San Antonio to cover +3.5 at Memphis
- Boston College to cover +2 (if this line is available) vs Missouri
- Tennessee Titans to cover -5.5 vs Indianapolis Colts
With regular producer Jimmy Cook co-hosting the Fan Morning Show earlier Friday, Eddie Garrison stepped into the chair and was asked by Dan what he likes this weekend.
- Justin Herbert OVER 295.5 Passing Yards
- Los Angeles Chargers/Kansas City Chiefs OVER 54.5 Total Points
- Russel Wilson UNDER 36.5 Pass Attempts
For the analysis behind each of the picks, follow the link below. Make sure to bet responsibly and if you or someone you know needs help, call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.
Subscribe to The Dan Dakich Show Podcast